1) Seoul looks just like Queens (though probably it is the other way ’round). Except for.
2) As little as I care for Tokyo, it is a much nicer city than Seoul.
3) Metal chopsticks are really hard to use.
4) The thing that makes Bib Bim Bap really good is some kind of sesame oil, without which it’s just a bowl of rice and veggies in a stone pot.
5) South Korean airport security is so tight it rivals Israel’s.
6) Sebastian Faulks is kind of a mediocre writer, at least judging from The Girl at the Lion d’Or.
And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.